This website collects non-personally identifiable information about its visitors, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content.
This website collects personal information when a visitor completes one of the following actions:
- Signing up to the newsletter.
- Lodging a query through the contact form. Alternatively, a visitor can send a direct email to: info (at) jillianlin (dot) com.
- Participating in promotional activities or surveys.
- Leaving a comment on the site.
- Ordering products via the store, operated by Ecwid.
- Forwarding information in an email or a hard copy document.
- Other circumstances where collecting personal information is reasonable and permitted by the laws of the state of NSW, Australia.
The above information will be used to contact individuals in order to send products, email newsletters and/or provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new products, special offers, relevant information and other matters.
Visitors who have left comments on this site can request to receive an exported file of their personal data and/or erase that data, excluding any data obliged to be kept for administrative, legal or security purposes. Please contact: info (at) jillianlin (dot) com.
Comments and their metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so any follow-up comments can be approved automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
No personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 is knowingly collected. If a parent or guardian believes that the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13 is held in my database, please contact me via e-mail below, and such information will be removed.